Friday, October 7, 2016

Children's Books

READ!


My mother was a librarian for 14 years of my childhood.

What did this mean for me?

I spent a gazillion hours in the public library thumbing through an assortment of stories.

I was carried away to distant lands. I had fictional friends. I learned & dreamed & explored.

Reading is magical. 








We have so many favorite children's books!
Here are some of our most favorites...

The Jesus Storybook Bible by Sally Lloyd-Jones 
I Love You Through & Through by Bernadette Rossetti 
Giraffe's Cant Dance by Giles Andreae
Llama Llama Nighty Night by Anna Dewdney
Geraldine's Big Snow by Holly Keller
A Porcupine Named Fluffy by Helen Lester
Panda-monium! by Cynthia Platt
The Mitten by Jan Brett
The Twelve Dancing Princesses by Marianna Mayer
Duck & Goose Find a Pumpkin by Tad Hills
God Knows All About Me by Kate Toms
Are You A Cow? by Sandra Boynton
Ten Little Ladybugs by Melanie Gerth
Witzy's Fun Bath by Katie Kobble
P-O-T-T-Y by Kathy Ireland

I encourage you to read to your children! 
Open up new world's for them.
Create a special bond through reading together. 
I promise you, your child(ren) won't be the only one benefiting! 

Enjoy!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment