Thursday, November 3, 2016

Personality Test

Hello friends! 

I recently took a personality test. 
***I actually took it twice (just to be sure) and got the same "answer."***

Introversion (I), Intuition (N), Feeling (F), Judgment (J)

The rarest personality of all 16 - only making up 
1% of the population. 

I feel like this test expressed me in a way I haven't known how to verbalize. 

The main thing it confirmed for me : 
I see 'helping others' as my purpose in life.

It gives me chills how accurate my 'result' is and helped me better understand myself.

I desire to be honest, transparent & raw.

It's important to me that I remain authentic, genuine & sincere. 
I enjoy sharing the messy & beautiful parts of life.  

My hope is it serves as a reminder:
You are not alone in your struggles. 
You are not alone in your successes. 

I believe sympathizing connects people in the most wonderful ways. 


I encourage you all to take a personality test! 
It only took a few minutes and it was free! 

I used :
16personalities.com

*I am not paid, sponsored, or affiliated with them. I just enjoyed their free test!*

Let me know if you take the test! 

I'm curious to read your result and better understand you! 

Much peace, love & happiness,
Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't have the -T...what's that stand for? Did you feel like it helped you better understand yourself?

      Delete