Sunday, January 1, 2017

Encouraging Others

Hello all!

It seems to be the trend that "2016 was a horrible year."
I hope you can look back and at least see a few positives.
Let's work toward looking back at 2017 and calling it at least a "good" year.

I often think, there is no way I could get through 
'this' 
if it weren't for my relationship with Jesus.

Some of my friends went through big trials last year, I sent encouraging words to them and wanted to compile the list.

If you ever find yourself in a tough spot I hope you remember this blog post & read a couple of these bible verses &/or quotes and feel a little peace.
Or if a friend is going through something you can point them this way, or copy some of these encouraging words to share with them.


Psalm 147:3 He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

Psalm 34:18 The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.

Psalm 46: 5 God is within her, she will not fail.

Exodus 14:14 The Lord will fight for you, you have only to be silent.

Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Matthew 29:6 Jesus looked at them and said, "with man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Ephesians 4:31 Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice.

John 3:30 He must increase, but I must decrease.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.

Galatians 6:9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Psalm 4:8 In peace, I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety.

Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord shall be praised.

"For a seed to achieve its greatest expression, it must come completely undone. The shell cracks, it's insides come out, and everything changes. To someone who doesn't understand growth, it would look like complete destruction." Cynthia Occelli

Psalm 73:26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

1 Chronicles 16:11 Seek the Lord and His strength; seek His face continually.

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

"Storms make trees take deeper roots." Dolly Parton

Psalm 37:8 Refrain from anger, and forsake wrath! Fret not yourself; it tends only to evil.

Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

Isaiah 42:16 I will lead the blind along an unfamiliar way; I will guide them down paths they have never traveled. I will turn the darkness in front of them into light, and level out the rough ground. This is what I will do for them. I will not abandon them.




Peace, love & joy,
Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment