Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Get Out!

Sometimes you just need to get outside! I start to feel cooped up if we spend too much time inside, and then my crazy really starts to come out. So today Penelope and I went on a new four mile walk, then sat out in the yard when we got home. We are so lucky to have a paved path so close to our home. Today I decided to take us on Rails to Trails, but instead of going the way we normally do we headed out toward Kila. I didn't like that it sticks so close to the highway the whole way, but I did like that it had more inclines and minor hills than going the other way (toward  Kalispell). It turned out to be a beautiful sunshiny day which I was not expecting since we've had so many rainy days lately. Sometimes you need fresh air and an extra dose of vitamin D.

It has nothing to do with this post, but last night Zach brought me home "just because" flowers.

Yay for the beautiful morning we woke up to!
I told her to smile big.
Rails to Trails
This tunnel goes under the highway.
EEK!! A snake! We also saw a pheasant, Canadian geese, and multiple deer carcasses.
Ok, maybe only I saw the above mentioned wildlife, all the fresh air zonked this girl out!
The geese were down by and in the water.
Penelope playing outside while momma sunbathed for the fifteen minutes she let me. ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment